Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Dating Puddle

This one is so easy. Do I really need to say anything at all? Girls, this is what is OUT there. If it wasn't so ridiciulous I would be brought to tears. Let's break it down. Dude on far left; normal enough I reckon, except for his choice in company. These are your wingmen? What do you expect to capture rolling with these jokers? Second the left; I like his polo shirt but I'm fairly certain they do sell it in one size a twee bit bigger. Do we really need to see those poor buttons fighting for their lives? Third from left. Oh geez. I don't even know where to start. The stache. The pecs. The eyeliner. The ripped shirt. Good heavens. Not one typically to be left speechless, I'm have no idea what I would say if I saw this specimen in person. Deer in headlights look I'm guessing. Finally, the gent on the far right. He is probably the only one of the lot that I could potentially have a normal conversation with. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. You are the greatest writer of our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dude on the very far left's ghost is trying to leave

    ReplyDelete